Monday, April 26, 2010

MONDAY LOVE


em loves

running up and down this hill--usually done with grandpa:

american apparel infant baby rib karate pants-- she sleeps in these and wants to wear them all the time.  sometimes I have to convince her in the morning to change into her regular clothes, so the must be comfortable:


jo loves

our bereavement program at work came across a wonderful resource for children who are grieving the loss of a loved one.  it's called "when families grieve"-- by sesame street.  we ordered packet resources but I looked at their website and it's great.



I looove these "park presents" by color me katie -- such a FUN idea!  I especially love how much the adults enjoyed it.



and go see the turtle dove project to learn ways to stay on love (click on the pic below):


No comments: