Thursday, June 17, 2010

JOURNAL PAGES...


Sad to see the "Tell Your Story Class" ending.  It's been so much fun, I really hope to see a sequel to this course.  I still have a few more pages to go--I'm so behind.




I also signed up for a few more classes to keep me going, and creating...One of them is an e-workshop called "A Journal of Interest" from the ever-inspiring Paper Bella Studio.  It's very different from "Tell Your Story"-- a little more challenging because it's a new "style" for me.

Here's my first page:


I'm also registered for the "Summer of Love" class by Kara Haupt.  It starts on Monday and also sounds like a challenge for me.  Can't wait to start.

And as if I don't have enough to do already...I'm also participating in the 30 day journal challenge!

P.S. if you haven't already, you still have until 12am (Hawaii Time) to enter the GIVEAWAY!!!! just scroll down for the post!

4 comments:

Rachel M said...

Gosh you're going to be very busy with these. I can't wait to see what you create. :)

Renee said...

Your pages are beautiful!!! I signed up for the tys class too...first time doing any art whatsoever & I did it with my 3 daughters...it's been so fun.Thanks for mentioning what classes you are participating in...we just signed up for the journal of interest workshop...more fun for my girls and I! :) Can't wait to see more creative pics from you! :)

Caitlin said...

I love those pages! Super cute!
one question: where do you get that tape? it is too adorable! :)
-love love cailtin

jo_annie said...

Thanks you guys! I know, I'll be up to my head in journal pages! yikes.

Renee--I'd love to see your journal of interest pages!

Caitlin-- there's a store here in Hawaii that has a pretty good selection. You can find a ton on etsy though. and did you sign up for my giveaway? there's a total of 5 different washi tapes, and 1 lace design shipping tape that you could win!