Sunday, May 22, 2011

FILL IN THE BLANK FRIDAY...ON SUNDAY


Yay! Computer is up and running-- thank goodness.


fill in the blank friday...

1.   People always tell me I look like : this is really weird, but I have had several people tell me that I remind them of "Kelly" (Jennie Garth) from 90210. one of them was a 12 year old girl.  weird right?  an asian version, I guess.

2.  Friends don't let friends:  stop themselves from changing, growing, learning, and hoping.

3.  A sunny day is perfect for: A picnic in the park with my family.

4.  My favorite accessory is: my bueno bueno key necklace.  I wear it all the time.

5.  If I could afford it I would : work part-time.

6.  The cure for boredom is: to find a good book to get lost in.

7.  I am currently "in like" with:  sanrio jewelpet, and this etsy store.

No comments: