Sunday, March 7, 2010

MONDAY LOVE


em jay loves...

THIS SONG/RHYME:


The noble Duke of York.
He had ten thousand men.
He marched them up
to the top of the hill.
And he marched
them down again.
And when they were up, they were up.
And when they were down, they were down.
But when they were only halfway up,
They were neither up nor down.
  

YO GABBA GABBA:

 

[SOURCE: google images]
New season starts Monday!!! See here for more details!  I am especially excited for Tim Armstrong from Rancid.

TOMS SHOES:


 
[SOURCE: amazon]

Okay, she doesn't necessarily love them but they are adorable!


 
jo loves...

THIS POEM BY KATHLEEN PAUL-FLANAGAN:


Because the World is so Fast and So Small

I teach them lemonade comes from lemons
rolled on the kitchen counter
to bring up the juice,
not from yellow powder
in a tiny barrel
sold on supermarket shelves

And about glittery, gold valentines
on paper doilies
handmade and hand-delivered
and how to string popcorn
for the Christmas tree

Because the world is so fast and so small
I pass on my love
of windy music in leaves,
the dribbling poetry in rain
and the beauty of total silence.

I pray they can turn in circles,
admiring the small miracles
of each day

Please support her and other wonderful poets at words dance

MARC AND LOVED THIS MOVIE:

 

[SOURCE: google images]
This movie makes you THINK, and THINK HARD! We are still talking about it.  Please someone from my family go see it so we can TALK about it already!!!

AND IF I HAD $150 DOLLARS TO SPEND RIGHT NOW I'D KINDA LIKE THESE:

  
[SOURCE: zappos]





No comments: