- paper plate
- red tempera paint
- 2 large white paper circles (eyes)
- 2 smaller black paper circles (pupils)
- 1 black paper half circle (mouth)
- 1 orange paper oval (nose)
- paint roller or large paint brush
step one: prepare facial features ahead of time
step two: have your child paint the entire (backside) paper plate red with brush or roller
step twp: glue on features to the paper plate (I helped guide the eyes), making sure to point out each feature on their own body too.
DONE! VERY EASY!!
It would be fun to make cookie monster and oscar too!