Saturday, April 10, 2010

TURTLE


marc and I try to take em walking around our neighborhood at least 3-4 times a week. there's a house that we pass by with a ceramic turtle in the yard.  em LOVES turtles.  now, she starts saying "too-tle" when we're still 2 houses away.

I went to a craft store to pick up some supplies, and found a ceramic turtle!  couldn't pass it up.  we surprised em this afternoon as soon as I got home from work.


here is her reaction:
and of course, she had to pet it
please don't mind our unfinished yard

and to follow up on the terrible twos, she was surprisingly, to our delight-- VERY good this entire week!  happy, easy-going, and in a good mood. most importantly-- no tantrums.  don't want to jinx it, so I'm crossing my fingers for another good week!!


1 comment:

shandam said...

Hi Joanne! Stacey told me about your blog and I LOVE it! Love all your crafts and projects - so creative and inspiring! And of course, I love seeing your cute little emjay! :o)