Thursday, June 3, 2010

FINALLY SOME JOURNAL PAGES...AND A CARD.

tell your story class: 


DREAM PARTY: I journaled about my ultimate party.  I used watercolors, free people catalog image, paint chip, and japanese washi tape.  I've been inspired by dream catchers lately-- I'm thinking of doing a "dream catcher" project soon.


FRIDAYS ARE MY FAVORITE:  2 colors of tissue paper, decoupaged onto the page.  japanese washi tape and a little bit of doodling.  and of course, lyrics by the cure!


here's a birthday card I made for my going to be 10 year old cousin (cousin's daughter), raini.  she likes skulls.  I dusted off my old "love, elsie" stamp and papers I had stashed away. hope she likes it!

2 comments:

Rachel M said...

I love that card! :)

naddie said...

lovely card you have there (: