Friday, August 13, 2010

PARTY!!


I've been obsessed with colorful flower sequins lately.  My sister pretty much bought me a lifetime supply.  I decided to experiment with a baby food jar...


All I did was wrap it in japanese tape so a little color would show in between the sequins.  Then I glued on random flower sequins with my favorite glue and let it dry overnight.

And if you love parties as much as I do... check out Lindsay's blog Pixies and Bears.





She's having a fabulous blog party today featuring 20 posts from wonderful ladies all over the globe.  I am excited to be a part of it...I did a post on even more flower inspiration-- and a GIVEAWAY!!! take a look!!

4 comments:

Jess Takishita said...

I LOVE THIS!!! We sooooo need to have a crafty sunday! Let's plan one! I also LOVE your flower inspiration post! Let's make some of those when we get together.

<3... Jess

jo_annie said...

SOUNDS FUN!!! and can't wait for ART & FLEA too!!!

Lindsay said...

I am soooo happy you were a part of it!!!! Love ya!!! Hope you have a great day!! That jar is sooooo cute!
xoxo,
Lindsay

Teddi said...

O those paper flowers u created on lindsay's site were fab! open mouth in awe.