Tuesday, August 3, 2010

UPDATES AND SUCH...


  • em jay's aunty jen arrived on friday, and is planning to stay until thursday.  I wasn't there when they picked her up from the airport, but I heard em was completely stunned! 
  • on saturday-- jen, my friend jess, em jay, and I headed to the hawaii collectors show.  I didn't buy much...just a super cute cat radio, but there were tons of things to browse through.  japanese monster toys, star wars stuff, dollar bills from the 1800's, a snoopy mug for $68!, and all kinds of randomosity.
  • last night marc and I had a date night. we went to see inception.  totally my new favorite movie. it was sooo good-- I definitely recommend it.  it confirms the fact that leonardo dicaprio is amazing.  my description? it's like ocean's 11 on LSD but way deeper, and complex.  LOVE IT. 
  • lastly there's a brand new challenge blog that started up yesterday-- simply ArTistiC.  it's super inspiring, and looks like so much fun.  I can't wait to get started.

2 comments:

amyschmamey said...

I liked Inception too, only I thought it was like the Matrix only way cooler!

Anonymous said...

I love that cat, but a mug for $68? Are they crazy!
mariaisabel
swap-bot Follow me swap!
herkaleidoscopeye.blogspot.com