This week with My So-Called Denver
1. If I had to use 3 words to describe why I am undoubtedly lazy they would be: television, magazines, and couch. ha!
2. Something that happened to me in life that initially seemed bad but turned out to be good was: my grandpa passing away when I was 18...which eventually inspired me to become a hospice social worker.
3. Something I inherited from my mom is: her need to explain her point. in detail. in many different ways. until someone (marc) says, "okay, I get it." Also her "young" attitude toward life. I remember our Christmas stockings one year when I was in high school. She had put in this little balloon animal making kit. She told us-- "you guys need some fun in your life!" And you know what... I am close to 33 years old, and would still be really happy with a little balloon animal making kit!
4. Something I inherited from my dad is: his appreciation for anything amazing-- like really good music, noteable lyrics, or interesting history, art, or films...
5. My goal for this summer is to: get to the beach
6. The best thing about this week is that: it's almost over-- I need a weekend.
7. Something I couldn't give up if I tried is: soda, soda, SODA!!!!