- empty favor container with a clear top like this, or this.
- tiny silver beads, ball bearings, or recycle an old ball puzzle by breaking apart and using the balls.
- circle cutter (my container is round), or scissors (I use Martha Stewart)
- anywhere hole punch (I use making memories)
- rubber stamp. I used an owl by nikoart.
step two: stamp your image onto cardstock, and cut out to fit the bottom of your container (I used a circle cutter because my container is round)
step three: punch two to three holes wherever you would like the ball to sit.
step four: color your stamped image and glue background piece together with stamped image. then glue to bottom of the container.
step 5: add in your tiny silver balls (two if there are two holes), then put a little glue around container cover edge and cover the box. let dry.
my mom is really good at this. she could get them in super fast!
you could customize the theme and use them for little party favors...they're so much fun, and easy to make!