Wednesday, July 14, 2010

LOVELY DANITA, AND GENIUS TIM HOLTZ


I bought these lovely stamps by danita art awhile back from the crescendoh shop.  they are so cute and whimsical, and the perfect size for gift tags...


I made a mistake and bought a bottle of tim holtz distress stickles.  I had meant to buy the regular glitter glue stickles but grabbed the wrong one.

I decided-- what the heck, I'll give it a try. and squeezed some on to the background of the red queen tag.  when it dried...OH MY!  BEAUTIFUL!

it has a slightly matte, chunky glitter look. very vintage-y effect...


I LOVE IT...and now will be out searching for more...look at all the wonderful colors!!

(image from: nona designs)

3 comments:

Paper Pile Kitten said...

LOL! Sometimes the wrong buy becomes the right. I guess you're never disappointed with Tim Holtz's products!

Paper Pile Kitten

Teddi said...

those R really cute!

jo_annie said...

Paper Pile Kitten: True, I have been obsessed with holtz products lately-- they are all great!

thanks, Teddi!!