Monday, July 19, 2010

MONDAY LOVE

GOCCO
My newest obsession is researching gocco machines.  I've been debating for awhile whether to make the investment or not.  I could kick myself for not getting one when paper source had them in stock.  It seems the more I wait, the more they cost!  Here are some wonderful gocco creations to drool over...
 
( from ink shop)


 (from mullberry blue)


(from jimbot)

(from lineacarta)

(from run amok)

I may just have to make do with other printing alternatives--perhaps this one...seems I already have all the materials on hand.  promise to post when I try it out.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

can't wait to see what you come up with! i also want a gocco but it's so expensive i won't be able to afford it for some time.

krissilugbill said...

i have never heard of that machine before but it seems to do amazing work. I am sure you will make one yours one day!

Lindsay said...

hey sweetie, i dont have your email but I wanted to talk to you. Could you email me?
mezmerized814@aol.com
(nothing bad I promise)
xoxo,
Lindsay