Sunday, July 25, 2010

THANK YOU!

thank you so much for the kind, and encouraging comments, emails, texts, and messages regarding this post.  I was pleasantly surprised by how much response I have received.  I am so very appreciative!

It has helped to restore my hope in blogging, and the blogging community.  I replied to a friend's email saying that the reason I became a social worker is because I believe that the world is a good place, full of good people.  I feel validated that this is true.  It gives me so much hope for this world that my em jay will grow up in.

I make a lot of mistakes in life, and sometimes say or do things that I regret later...or realize was wrong.  I am so NOT perfect.  the complete opposite in fact.  I do however try to find ways to learn from my experiences and my mistakes, and I do hope that certain people are able to do the same.  this is how we grow. this is being human.

be kind, be compassionate, and believe in the world we live in!

thank you so, so much everybody!!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I love this and I really enjoyed emailing with you. I am so happy we have met through this and look forward to becoming great blog friends!! I hope you have a fantastic week!! Hugs!!
xoxo,
Lindsay