I've been wanting to showcase local designers from hawaii for awhile now. But was finally inspired to after this past weekend's made in hawaii festival.
- I mentioned earlier that I bought two roberta oaks dresses for $60 (on the sale rack!!)... now I am addicted to her dresses-- they are sooo comfortable and cute. the dresses I bought are similar to the 3rd photo--but in different prints/colors.
(photos above from robert oaks website)
- I've also been stalking the machine machine etsy shop lately. her designs are made from repurposed vintage clothing... the cute hat is made from a vintage aloha shirt.
(photos above from machine machine etsy shop)
- jersey knits from fighting eel...
(photos above from fighting eel webshop)
- and kawaii girls dresses and bags from moopiland (she makes adult dresses too!)
(photos above from moopimart online shop)
- more local shopping... this thursday my friends jess, sheryl, and I are planning on attending this event:
can't wait, and hope to have some photos to share!!!