1. I love: being a mommy because: it's fun, it's challenging, it's rewarding, it's frustrating, and it opens you heart in so many ways.
2. A time that mama knew best was: when I was little she told me, "you always have a choice". Now I teach this in my accountability training class. "no matter what, you have a choice-- you can choose how you deal with a situation." Are you waiting to "get happy or find happiness" or choosing to "be happy". This gets you a long way in life.
3. My first kiss went a little like this: is it bad that I don't remember?
5. My splurge of choice is: jeans!
6. My biggest accomplishment is: I would say being a mom, but I don't think it's something you "accomplish" -- it's a work in progress. maybe getting my LCSW liscensure- I'm pretty happy about that.
7. My dance jam of choice is: if I hear this song in a club, I WILL dance. guaranteed.